Updating your learning record... Please wait.
Who should complete this module:
1. Define strategic planning and explain its purpose within an organization.
2. Explain the six major elements of a strategic plan.
3. Show how each element fits into its overall structure.
4. Discuss the identification of critical success factors and key performance indicators as part of a strategic plan.
5. Explain the importance of identifying the strategic gap in developing strategies and action plans.
Duration of Video:
Field of Study:
For general information regarding our training modules, including practice exercises and assessments, or information on refunds, concerns and program cancellation policies, please see our Help section under the Resources menu. To receive CPE credit, NASBA requires that the assessment be successfully completed within one year from the date of purchase.
Last Revision Date:
OBA LLC, doing business as OBALearn, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org